What Does Nawazuddin Siddiqui Fear?







Recently, Nawazuddin Siddiqui reportedly left his home for two days without informing anyone, and then started fearing himself while he was preparing for his role in the film Raman Raghav 2.0. He plays a psychopathic serial killer in the film.
He was quoted saying, "For two days I just went away without telling anyone and started fearing myself when I was preparing for this role! And then I returned and after I started shooting, I got hospitalized for a week for certain reasons. I was speaking the lines of a scene while unconscious, and my wife called up director Anurag Kashyap and said, 'What have you done to my husband? You have changed him'."
His character is based on a real-life psychopathic serial killer Raman Raghav, who was known by the name Psycho Raman in the 1960s.
When asked about how he prepares for such intense roles, he said, "My process depends on the director; and sometimes the character alone tells you how you should prepare for it. There are numerous characters for which there is no need of any particular preparation. What the director tells you on the spot, the character follows that path." More Info
                                                                                                                                  waploft , wapdam

1 comment: