Mallika Sherawat Denies Marriage Rumours







Mallika Sherawat has been in the news recently because there was buzz that she was getting hitched to her French beau Cyrille Auxefans. Rumours were rife that the actress has secretly married Cyrille in Paris and he had gifted his ladylove a luxury car.
However, the actress broke her silence on Twitter and refuted all the rumours. She tweeted, “STOP spreading rumours. It’s NOT true! The day I get married, you all will be invited”.
She added, ‘It’s NOT TRUE. Please don’t spread rumours. I am on way to Cannes with my film Time Raiders”.
The rumours started after Mallika posted a picture with Cyrille and the caption read, “Falling in love is an extraordinary thing when the person you love, loves you back. #mallikasherawat #cyrilleauzenfans”.
Mallika has been quoted saying that she met Cyrille through a common friend after which they started dating. She said, “I am proud of him and will soon get him to Mumbai. He has shown Paris to me and has romanced me the French style, now I will romance him the Indian style! I will take him to the Taj Mahal, and make him have street food. You know the typical Indian flavour, that’s what I want to do.” More-Info

0 comments:

Post a Comment