Iulia Vantur Opens Up on her Marriage Plans to Salman Khan

Salman Khan's rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur has said that she has no immediate plans of marriage, amid speculations that Bhai is all set to tie the knot to his alleged ladylove, later this year.
Breaking her silence over the marriage rumours, Iulia took to Instagram to post the clarification. She also refuted media reports that she was earlier married to a musician.
She wrote, "Dear friends, I didn't feel the need to react to any rumours... But now I think I should state clearly that I was never married and I am in no hurry to wear my wedding dress.”
There was a strong buzz about Salman and Iulia’s marriage after the two were seen at the Mumbai airport with Salman's mother Salma and sister Alvira. Later, Sallu made his first joint public appearance with Iulia at Preity Zinta's wedding reception.
At an event recently when asked about the rumours, Salman said that he will not tell the media about his marriage and will rather tweet to inform his fans. More-Info
waploft

0 comments:

Post a Comment