'I Realise How Heroines Feel When They Shoot in Swimsuits': Salman Khan

Salman Khan has never shied away from removing his shirt on screen but reportedly the most difficult thing for him was to wear a langot for Sultan.
He was quoted saying, “The most difficult thing doing this film has been the langot. I realised how heroines feel when they shoot in swimsuit shorts. Ali Abbas Zafar asked me to wear langot and not shorts as it doesn't look real."
Salman says he was amazed to see a crowd of close to 5,000 people when he was to shoot the scene in a langot
"I told Ali there is no chance I will go there as ladies were also siting there. I was like, this is not possible. Ali told me then we will come on next Eid (referring to postponing the film) I told him no this Eid is good. I wore a lungi and went there. Walking from my van to the location I had tears in my eyes," he added. More-Info
waploft

0 comments:

Post a Comment