Gauri Has Made a Silent Sacrifice For Me, says Shah Rukh Khan


Shah Rukh Khan, who is gearing up for the release of his film Fan, was recently quoted saying he doesn’t feel he has a private life.
He told the Deccan Chronicle, “I have a family and that life I’d like to be left untouched. But as a celebrity my family life is also not as private as I would like it to be and that is a fact that my kids and my wife have understood. They know I am not only theirs’. I am a public figure, so when I tell Suhana or Aryan that I’ll come at 3am and I would like to chill and talk, they don’t say no. But at a party if someone asks Aryan, ‘Oh you are Shah Rukh’s son?’ he says ‘no’, because otherwise he cannot sit with his friends and joke around without people getting judgmental.”
When it comes to his wife Gauri, he said, “After I had been 10-12 years in the industry, Gauri realised that I was going to be mostly out and she understood she would have to keep the family together. She’s made a silent sacrifice for me to continue to do what I am doing today. And my kids have understood this as well. It’s strange, but yes my family has made wonderful adjustments.” more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment