What Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wear at Cannes 2016?


At a recent event, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was asked about what she would wear for big upcoming Cannes red carpet appearance and she had a very interesting reply.
She was quoted saying, “To have a wardrobe laid out this early would be you assuming that I have that kind of time to have my wardrobe planned. I have never spent sleepless nights or weeks or months thinking about what to wear. For me it’s okay this works, this fits, let’s go with it. That’s been the story of my life and that’s the way it’s been rolling.”
Well that does make Ash sound very low maintenance but her glam appearances over the years at Cannes tell a different story! But it certainly looks like we will have to wait until May 11, when the festival starts, to find out what stunning dresses the actress will be wearing this time! more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment