Is Tiger Shroff Being Sexist?







During a recent interview, Tiger Shroff, made some truly shocking comments!
When asked about who would be his ideal partner, he was quoted saying, “I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type.”
But later on he issued a statement saying, “This is ridiculous; please don't believe everything you read. I'm all for woman power and always talk about it in my interviews. I love women who are strong and independent and always believe they are equal to, if not stronger than men.”
It could be that the actor was misquoted but such regressive comments from such a young star are truly disappointing! moreinfo
                                                                                                                                    waploft  wapking

0 comments:

Post a Comment