SHOCKING: Kangana Ranaut Physically Abused Ex-Adhyayan Suman







In an interview with DNA, Kangana Ranuat’s ex-boyfriend Adhyayan Suman has made some startling revelations!
Adhyan recalls, “I’d always see her eccentric behaviour as a woman’s emotions. But it started getting worse. One day when I was at her house, time, Bhattsaab called me after seeing the rushes of Raaz 2 and told me he loved my work and he would direct me. He quit directing by then, so I was like ‘Wow, that’s amazing!’ I was talking on speakerphone and she was hearing everything. She told me, “Behen**** mujhe koi kyun nahi phone kar rahe yaar?” That was the first time I heard her abuse. I was made to feel guilty and like shit for no reason.”
Adhyayan says the physical abuse came later on. He says, “I was walking down the stairs with her after a party, when she turned around and slapped me! She said, “Mother Fu***, behen****! Bh*sd*ke! You are f***** jealous of my success!” The intensity of the slap was so hard I was almost crying. That was the first time she got violent.
“The next day we had a press meet for Raaz 2 at my building. Kangana said she wouldn’t come. Our PR started panicking but then she turned up. I held her hand and said, “Baby I am so sorry. I love you.” She slapped me hard, again. I was just zapped! I was crying like a kid… and then the entire rant and MC/BC gaalis began.”
He also talks of drug abuse. “On her birthday in March 2008 at The Leela, she had invited everybody that she had worked with. She said “Let’s do cocaine in the night.” I had smoked hash with her a couple of times before and didn’t like it so I said no. I remember getting into the biggest argument that night because I said no to cocaine.”
About the whole fiasco with Hrithik Roshan he says, “I felt a sense of déjà vu as I could identify completely with what’s happening to him. I can understand the pain that he is going through. I have been there. It’s not about physical pain, but how emotionally tortured you feel. I feel like now,  I have to speak for people to know the truth.”
More Info

0 comments:

Post a Comment