'I Did Not Leave Aditya Then, Why Will I Leave Him Now?': Zarina Wahab


Recently there were rumours that Zarina Wahab had left Mumbai because of Aditya Pancholi’s comments on Adhyayan Suman. But now according to a report by Spotboye, Zarina is very much in town.
She was quoted saying, “I am very much in Mumbai, very content with my life. I went to Hyderabad 12 days ago because my sister was leaving for the US. I have a home in Hyderabad, many of my relatives stay there, and I reserve the right to go there whenever I want. But surely I didn't leave Mumbai after Aditya allegedly passed some uncharitable remarks against Adhyayan Suman. In fact, I was in Cochin shooting for an ad that day. Why are people dragging me into the Hrithik-Kangana fracas? Please let me be.”
She further added, "I did not leave Aditya then, why would I leave him now? Besides, all that happened about eight years ago. Those who think/say/write that I have left Aditya now need to get their facts right. And that is the only reason why I am annoyed. Aditya may be short-tempered but he has never treated me or his children badly. Let's get this straight, once and for all." More-Info

0 comments:

Post a Comment