Who is Saiyami Kher Dating?

Saiyami Kher is all set to make her debut in Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s Mirzya opposite Harshvardhan Kapoor. Since the shoot of the film started, there were rumours doing the rounds that Saiyami and Harsh were a couple.
However, according to a report in BollywoodLife.com, Saiyami has been quoted saying that she is not interested in dating anyone from the industry because “if you are with someone from the same industry, you don’t grow”.
The actress also revealed that she is not single. She was quoted saying, “I’m into long-term commitments. I have been madly in love with a guy from my college for nearly six years. We are still young and life has pulled us into different directions. He has no association with the industry. I don’t know how the future will shape up, but I will always be in love with him and will try to make it work. I’m chasing him right now.” More-Info , webmusic

1 comment: