'Saif Tells Me That If He Is Going Out To Work, It Is A Little Selfish To Expect That I Should Sit At Home': Kareena Kapoor Khan

It's been a fortnight since Saif Ali Khan announced that Kareena Kapoor Khan is pregnant with their first child. At that time speculations were rife that the actress isn't taking work commitments because she is expecting.
However, Bebo has proved everyone wrong and has been busy with her shoot commitments. She will begin shooting for her film Veere Di Weddingnext month.
Kareena was recently quoted saying, "When I was getting married, many had predicted my career was over. I think I am the only Bollywood A-lister to get a career and a marriage going on full fledged; to have worked in as many movies, if not more, after marriage as I have done before. Saif and I are on the same page on this. He tells me never to give up my career. Saif is a modern man. He tells me that if he is going out to work, it is a little selfish to expect that I should sit at home." More-Info , wapking

0 comments:

Post a Comment